Hi everyone! I am here today to share how I like to do my makeup for a classy and chic look. This look features neutral shades and looks very classic. I have created a bit of drama in the makeup look by adding a dramatic wing! this sort of makeup can be worn by anyone (at any age) and for any occasion. Pairing this makeup with a chignon or french bun can make you look very refined. You can read about all the steps I did to create this look or watch the video to see me doing it (or both!) I hope you like this makeup tutorial. Let’s get started!
Classic Beauty Makeup Tutorial video:
Classic Makeup Tutorial:
- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the eyelid. This will help create a smooth base for the eyeshadow and will also make the makeup stay longer. I am currently a huge fan of The Body Shop InstaBlur All in One Concealer + Primer.
- Apply a matte White eyeshadow all over the eyelid. I used the white shade from my Makeup Revolution London Redemption palette – Matte Brights palette.
- Define your crease with a medium brown matte shade. I chose the brown shade for my custom Missha palette/ Since I have deep set eyes, I chose to go above my crease too. It helps create depth and makes my eyes appear bigger and wider.
- Apply a dramatic winged eyeliner. This is one of key elements from this look. I chose to do it with a thin tip eyeliner and the product I chose was Missha Smudge Proof Pen Liner.
- Apply a brown eyeliner under the lower lashline to open up the eyes even more. Follow it up with a n*ude eyeliner on the waterline! I used Etude House Proof10 Auto pencil liner and the Misslyn Skin Corrector.
- Define the brows for the perfect look. I love my The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow pencil.
- Curl the lashes and apply a volumizing and/or lengthening mascara to open up the eyes. My current favorite is the Maybelline Falsies Volume’ Xpress Mascara.
- Use a concealer to hide the dark under eye area and then set it with a powder. I used my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear concealer.
- I chose to skip the foundation and use the powder (L’Oreal Mat Magique powder) all over the face.
- Chisel your face with a bronzer! I chose my favorite at the moment – Benefit Hoola.
- Add color to the cheeks with a coral cream blush. I chose my Nature Republic Botanical Apple Dome Blusher
- Apply a highlighter to the high parts of your face – cheekbones, above jawline, above the cupid’s bow, above eyebrows, on the browbone, center of the nose. Blend it well. I used YSL Touche Eclat for this purpose.
- Finish with a light pink lipliner/lipstick (I used the Oriflame The One Colour Stylist Lip Liner in Perfect Pink.
- Apply a gloss to create a glamouros look. I used the Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D gloss in Beige Shine.
Makeup products used:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear concealer – W3 Medium Warm
L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique All in One Matte Transforming Powder – G2
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch – 2.5 Luminous Vanilla
Makeup Revolution London Redemption palette – Matte Brights (White Shade)
Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D gloss – Beige Shine
The Body Shop Insta Blur All in One Tinted Conealer + Primer
Etude House Proof10 Auto Pencil Liner – BR401
Nature Republic Botanical Apple Dome Blusher – Coral
Missha Smudge Proof Pen Eyeliner – Black
The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow Pencil – 3
Missha eyeshadow – Brown
Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara
Oriflame The One Colour Stylist Lip Liner – Perfect pink (31435)
Misslyn Skin corrector 3 – Natural Beige
Hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Have a great day!