Even though it’s just the second months of 2014, Etude House has launched a lot of new products including the much anticipated Color Lips-fit lipsticks for Spring/Summer 2014. I checked out the counters recently and found things that had not caught my eyes before.
Note: These might be launched in 2014 or I might have noticed them late. This information is correct as per my knowledge.
So here are the new products launches of 2014 by Etude House:
- Etude House Color Lips-Fit lipsticks
- Etude House Skin-fit Foundation
- Etude House Look at My Eyes Eyeshadow Trios
- Etude House Face Conditioning Cream
- Etude House Moistfull SUPER Collagen skincare line (CC cream, ampoule, cream)
- Etude House Look at my eyes icing (creamy+pearly eyeshadow base)
- Etude House Look at my eyes (eyeshadow singles) – new shades
- Etude House Look at my eyes Café (eyeshadow singles) – new shades
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk (new shade)
- Etude House Every Month Face Wash (12)
- Etude House Eraser Show – Line Remover Stick, Cleansing Serum, Remover Bar, Mascara Remover
- Etude House Special Moments Perfumes (7) – Release on 12th but publicized on Facebook on Valetine’s day
- Soon to be launched product – (BB Cream or Foundation or Powder – don’t know yet, sorry)
I have already done – haul, all swatches and review posts on the Color Lips-fit lipsticks. These liquid lipsticks were launched as a part of Etude House Spring/Summer 2014 collection alongwith Skin-fit foundation.
I have been using the Face Conditioning Cream since 2nd January but I am yet to review it. I have bought a few other new products.
I do plan to buy the new launch which might retail for 18000 KRW (asked a Sales Assistant but forgot to ask what the product actually is, oops) and the launch date might be 28th February. The Sale Assistant also informed me that I can book the product tomorrow onwards. I do not plan to book my makeup (I am not that crazy 😉 ) but I am actually waiting for it. I am guessing it’s a BB cream type of thing but I have no idea. Etude House is being all secretive! Anyway, we’ll find out soon.
I am yet to do a haul post of Etude House products I got in the past 2 weeks. I now have the Look at My Eyes Eyeshadow trio, Skin-fit foundation, Moistfull Super Collagen trial pack, Look At My Eyes Icing + other stuff 😉
Expect more Etude House reviews, hauls, swatches and comparisons in the near future. I have an Etude House bestsellers (+ my personal favorites from that list) post planned for tomorrow!