I celebrated the New Year in Etude House! There was no sale but for the first time, I splurged and boy, was it amazing! There was a new product launched recently – Face Conditioning Cream – and since I tried the Dear Girls Be Clear moisturizer (and it was a bit dry for me for winter), I decided to try it out. I tried to buy new makeup products too!
Read the Dear Girls be Clear Moisturizer review.
Etude House Makeup and Beauty haul:
- Etude House Face Conditioning Cream
- Etude House Shea Butter Nutrifull cream (with Shea Butter Nutrifull sleeping pack gift)
- Etude House Baby Doll Puff
- Etude House Sunshine in spoon Scrub massage Oil Gel – Coconut
- Etude House Surprise Concealer kit (Dark Circle Brightening)
- Etude House Vivid Pop Stick (#3 Just Dance)
- Etude House Look at My Eyes Icing – BR401 Caramel Icing
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher – #7 Rose Sugar Macaron
I crossed the 50000 KRW limit so I got so many gifts (and samples) too!
Etude house gifts and samples:
- Shea Butter Nutrifull Skin care kit (Nutrifull Shea Butter Essentializer, crea and sleeping pack)
- (3) Natural Mask – Pomegranate
- Travel-size (30ml) Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist
- (4) Milk Talk – Strawberry body wash
- (2) Collagen Moistfull trial kits
- Moistfull Collagen cream
- 2 powder puffs
- Rabbit fur ball point pen
In over a year, this was the second time I shopped for more than 50000KRW, I usually stay around 10000KRW (and stick to sale shopping) but the gifts surpassed my expectations. I did not shop for the gifts, I genuinely wanted to try out the products I bought but I got so many useful things to try out – the skin care kit, the pen (oh so cute), and the travel size Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist (which I have in full-size and have been using since November!).
I have already tried and loved the Nutrifull Shea Butter cream and Essentializer in the past (even though I was not in love with the sleeping pack) so I repurchased it. I have been using Cetaphil though but on some days I don’t want to apply it.
I am slowly getting suckered into the Beauty blender craze and since I cannot find a legit beauty blender here, I thought a baby doll puff might be worth a try!
And of course the face conditioning cream (which I think is the highlight of the purchase and the main reason behind the gifts since it was being promoted) has huge shoes to fill (I have high expectations)
I already have a Lovely Cookie blushed from the Etude House and it is the darkest, pink-est shade in the line, I thought a shimmery-coral might be good for spring (when I will not be in Seoul sadly)!
I have heard good things about the Vivid Color Pop Stick and since it swatched amazing, I picked a bright coral-ly red instantly.
The concealer kit is something I regret buying. I did not test it out properly and it is not made for my skin tone. I will still find a way to use it!
And the shimmery base is for another one of my makeup adventures. I hope it helps my eye shadows stay in place. Most things crease on my eyelids! So we’ll see how that goes.
That is it for my Etude House Makeup and Beauty haul. I went a bit crazy but then it was for celebration purposes, hehe! Stay tuned for the reviews of these products and now that we are closer to the Lunar New Year (Chinese new year), there are crazy sales going on. So expect more hauls from my crazy shopping sprees!