I think I can open a museum of hand creams. I already have a huge collection and I keep buying new ones. I am losing my mind! haha. The other day I went to emart for some shopping and there was The Face Shop counter in the beginning looking all innocent and happy with their 1+1 sale on hand creams. I have not used many The Face Shop hand creams (I only hold the expertise in their face masks) so I decided to give them a go. And I came home with 4 hand creams!
All of these hand creams cost 4900 KRW each and contain 30 ml of product.
The Face Shop Hand Creams haul:
- The Face Shop Fruit Bowl Lemon hand cream
- The Face Shop Fruit Bowl Apple hand cream
- The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 01 Baby Powder
- The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 03 Floral
I have been using The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 04 Sweet on and off over the past couple of months. It comes in a super cute packaging so I thought of trying out the other in the line. There are a total of 4 in this line:
- Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 01 Baby Powder
- Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 02 Sweet Fruits
- Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 03 White Floral
- Lovely Me:Ex Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream 04 Fruity Floral
The hand creams name appear in short forms like Mini Pet Baby, Mini Pet Fruits, Mini Pet Floral, Mini Pet Sweet respectively. I will review them thoroughly once I use them for a week or so. But for first impressions, they seem good enough. And even though I hate scented skin care products, I do not mind scented hand creams. And I cannot complain about it here particularly since these are meant to contain perfume (as per the name too!)
The Face Shop fruit bowl hand creams come in 3 different flavours:
- The Face Shop Fruit Bowl hand cream Lemon
- The Face Shop Fruit Bowl hand cream Apple
- The Face Shop Fruit Bowl hand cream Blueberry
These hand creams come in the exact packaging as the original fruits! The Scents are exactly the same as well. I have rarely seen the Blueberry hand cream in the stores but I plan to try that out the next time I see it.
I have already kept them on my vanity for display. These are the cutest looking hand creams ever and smell amazing too. Stay tuned for the reviews!