Spring is here in Delhi and the weather has been going crazy. There was storm and now rain! I love winter but I love long sunny days too (minus the topping of scorching heat though). So I am excited for the crisp spring season. This would be my first one in New Delhi since I moved here last July. Spring to me, makeup wise, means glowing skin and coral colors. So I love wearing cream blush, highlighters and light peach/pink lipstick. I created a makeup look recently incorporating all of those products for my FabBag unboxing video. Here’s the look!
Glowing Pink Spring Makeup Look Video:
Step by Step Makeup Tutorial:
- Create a perfect base for the foundation by applying a good primer. I have dry skin so I love hydrating primers like the Etude House Face Condtioning Cream Light
- Apply the foundation. I used the Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Smoothing Firming Foundation (#5) which gives a dewy finish. If you are not using this kind of foundation, mix any liquid/cream highlighter with your foundation and apply all over the face.
- Then I used a medium coverage concealer to hide my dark circles. I finally started using my Sleek Makeup Corrector & Concealer Palette (#03)! The color perfectly matches my skin and still looks natural. Since this is a spring makeup look, we are going to stay away from full-coverage makeup. We want the skin to look fresh not cakey!
- Set the concealer and foundation. I used the MAC Studio Fix Powder (NC35)! I only applied it to my T zone and the under eye area. I did not want to matt-ify the glow I got going on the rest of my face!
- Use any pearl finish ivory/beige eyeshadow all over the eyelid to create a soft base. I used the lightest shade from my Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes (04) palette. It helps open up the eyes and also give a youthful look.
- Tightline with a brown liner. I used my trusted Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil in BR402. I usually go for black but since I want a softer look, I went for medium brown. It looks very natural on Indian skintones!
- Fill in the brows. I wanted a natural finish so I used the Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper in Brown. It is one of my favorite eyebrow products at the moment!
- I added a little liner on my upper lahline with my Missha Smudge-proof Pen Liner (black). I was planning not to do this but I love my liquid liners. I kept the line thin to make it appear natural. You can skip this step if you want!
- Curl the lashes and apply a mascara to open up the eyes. I am about to run out of my Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara (Black).
- I added a little pink to my cheeks using the Lancome L’Absolu Rouge (#352). Lipsticks work great as cream blushes 😉 This is a beautiful shade for spring. I know I am going to get a good use out of it this season.
- I added the same lipstick all over my lips and then topped it with YSL Gloss Volupte (202 Rose) just to add a hint of gloss. This milky pink gloss made my lipstick look much lighter and almost natural! It works great for Indian skin 🙂
Products used for this Spring Makeup look:
Etude House Face Conditioning Cream Light
Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Smoothing Firming Foundation – #5
Sleek Makeup Corrector & Concealer Palette – #03
MAC Studio Fix Powder – NC35
Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes – 04
Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil – BR402
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper – Brown
Missha Smudge-proof Pen Liner – Black
Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara – Black
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge – 352
YSL Gloss Volupte – 202 Rose
Check out my FabBag Review video to see the look:
I loved how this look turned out. I am planning to do a few more Spring Makeup Looks. Comment below to let me know what you think about this look!