Product: Innisfree Cactus Hydro Gel Mask
Claim: This hydro gel mask contains Jeju cactus ingredients to replenish skin moisture and elasticity while creating resilient and healthy skin.
Quantity: 25 g
Price: 3000 KRW
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Take out the mask from package and remove the transparent film.
- Position the upper mask around the eye area and remove the white film and attach the skin.
- Then place the lower mask around the mouth area and adhere to the skin.
- Remove the sheet after 20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into the skin.
There are 5 masks in this Hydro gel face mask line:
- Innisfree Cactus Hydro Gel mask
- Innisfree Berry Hydro Gel mask
- Innisfree Olive Hydro Gel mask
- Innisfree Aloe Hydro Gel mask
- Innisfree Tea tree Hydro Gel mask
The skin around my nose is getting a little red and I am having a few itchy spots so I thought of using a mask to soothe the skin. I was applying a sheet mask 2-3 times a week for the past two months and decided to take a break. But since my skin is still dry, I might have to keep using the masks until spring arrives and my skin stops being so damn dry and itchy! Anyway. The mask comes in a clear plastic sheet which is the same shape and size as the mask sheet itself. The mask comes in separate patches for upper and lower part of the face. One that covers till the nose area and the other to cover the lower cheeks, mouth and chin. The sheet was quite interesting too. It was very thin with a generous layer of a thick gel like that of the spongy clear part of Cactus and Aloe Vera leaves. The essence (gel) was not very thin and runny like it usually is for Etude House, The Face Shop, Mamonde, Holika Holika, Missha and other masksheets. It was very cooling to the skin and it tightened up in 15 minutes. I like how supple and firm my skin felt after using this face mask. The mask did not smell very strong but I could sense a fresh fruity scent from the pack. It does have added fragrance. And it does not contain any parabens or petroleum derivatives.
There are 7 plant extracts in this mask and it contains many other skin-friendly ingredients. This is by far the best face mask I have used till now even though it was not as moisturizing as I expected. My problem with this mask is the plastic sheet it comes with because that makes it not so eco-friendly (As Innisfree claims to be) but I also understand that the gel sheet is very delicate and might tear when pulled out of the pack. So I am not deducting any points on this part. I would recommend this face mask for its skin firming properties not so much for its moisturizing properties. I am sure this is more suitable for a bit mature skin!