Hi everyone, I tried to incorporate products that I bought from L’Oreal Paris especially from my L’OR Lumiere The Cannes Collection – Spring Radiance box to create this colorful makeup look. If you follow me on Instagram (which you should 😉 ), you have already seen it. But here is the makeup breakup! Hope you like it!
I would define this look as a colorful and bold, yet girly makeup. The purple and pink on the eyes really work for brown eyes and the raspberry pink lip shade adds to the color and boldness of this look!
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte – R517 Raspberry Syrup
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Monos – 005 Purple Obsession
L’Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
L’Oreal True Match BB cream – G2 Gold BB
Missha M Sheer Power Mineral Powder Foundation – 23 Natural Beige
Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe eyeshadow single – PK003
I took inspiration from Sonam Kapoor’s makeup look on the Spring Radiance box from the Cannes Collection. I really like how this look turned out. I did not add any concealer or mascara because my eyes had been a bit sensitive at the time, of course they would have contributed to the look!
Steps to recreate the look:
- Apply the Infallible Monos eyeshadow in 005 Purple Obsession all over the eyelid area with an eyeshadow brush.
- Deepen the crease using a deep pink eyeshadow like the Etude House eyeshadow (PK003) with a crease brush. (Apply mascara at this point after curling the lashes)
- Apply liquid liner (L’Oreal Carbon Gloss Super Liner) to sharply define the eyes.
- Dot the L’Oreal True Match BB cream all over the face and lightly spread it all over the face for a fresh and natural look. (Apply concealer if you want to at this step)
- Use a powder to set the look. I used the Mineral Powder foundation for extra coverage.
- Finish with the L’Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte lipstick (Raspberry Syrup)
I hope you liked this makeup look. Please let me know if you would like to see more makeup looks and FOTDs from my side! I love doing reviews but applying makeup is what I enjoy the most!