NFLM Nertia Nail Art stickers – Review, NOTD
When I was in Korea, I came across all sorts of nail products. I fell in love with the plethora of shades of nail colors available from different brands. A novice at doing nail art, I started experimenting. You might have seen some of my NOTDs on the blog and my social media profiles as well. Recently, I was sent a newly launched nail sticker kit from Nertia. The design was beautiful and I decided to give it a go right away. I think such nail stickers look the best on long nails since my short nails cut at least 1/3rd of the design. Anyhow, I loved using it and here is a review for you.
Product: NFLM Nertia nail sticker
Price: 80 INR per set
Claim: Revolution in nail fashion
How to apply nail art stickers?
- Clean the nails. If you have a chipped nail paint, remove it using a nail paint remover
- Do a manicure at home or just wash your hands and prep the nails with manicure tools such as a nail buffer
- Apply the nail sticker carefully. Start by putting it at the base of nail and then slowly pressing it while going towards the tip of the nail
- Cut off any extra part of the nail sticker. You can also run a nail buffer around the tip of the nail to paste the edge of the sticker to the tip of the nail properly
- Apply a clear top coat to the nail to seal the sticker in place
1 set of nertia nail stickers contains 12 stickers with 10 stickers designated for specific finger nails and 2 extras. I totally loved the fuss-free packaging. The stickers were easy to peel and apply on the nails I picked them with my nails, you can also use a tong. The nail art lasted for 3 days before it started coming off. I do a lot of household chores which is why it came off faster than it would on other people. I loved how the pastel colors looked on my nails, it was a nice design.
I am glad that Indian companies are finally catching up with the latest trends in the international beauty industry. I hope to try out more designs from NFLM Nertia in the future.
FTC: PR Sample sent for review.
This is the first ever nail sticker set I have come across in India and I would definitely love to try more designs from them. If you are into nail art and want to get fast results without spending a lot of time in creating the designs then these nail stickers are an easy option for you. You can also save money as compared to the money charged by salons for nail art.
Have you tried NFLM Nertia nail stickers before? Comment below!