Hi everyone, how are you today? I am having fun creating the various makeup and beauty videos (and blogposts of course) for you guys. Recently I shared my review of the Maybelline the Colossal Kajal Super Black eyeliner. While editing the review video, I liked how the makeup looked on the screen. I had not filmed myself doing that makeup but I thought I would still share the FOTD photos and do a step by step tutorial.
I’m wearing this makeup in the video:
Everyday Gorgeous makeup tutorial (Step by step):
- Apply a medium to full coverage concealer to cover any blemishes and under eye area. My main issue is dark eye circles and I chose MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW35.
- Apply a BB cream all over the face for an even complexion. I used the Pond’s White Beauty BB+ cream. This is my favorite BB cream from an Indian brand.
- Set the concealer and BB cream with a light weight finishing powder. I chose the Etude House Baby Sweet Sugar Powder. I quickly ran it on my eyelids to make my eyes look more awake and open.
- Fill in the brows and brush them in place. My all time favorite product is The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow Pencil 03. It perfectly matches my dark eyebrow hair
- Use a bright pink shade for a hint of color to the cheeks. I used the Canmake Cheek & Cheek 08 Blush. I swirled my brush lightly on both of the shades and then applied it to the apples of my cheeks blending upwards as I moved outwards.
- Tightline and waterline with a black eyeliner to define the the eyes. Maybelline the Colossal Kajal Super Black is my product of choice for this purpose. It is my favorite eyeliner at the moment.
- Curl your lashes and use a lengthening mascara to open up your eyes. I am about to run of my favorite mascara Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Waterproof mascara which I used for this look as well.
- Apply a medium red shade for a glam look. MAC lip pencil – Ruby Woo is perfect for this look!
Products used for the Everyday Gorgeous Makeup Tutorial:
Pond’s White beauty BB+ cream
MAC Select Cover Up corrector – NW35
Etude House Baby Sweet Sugar Powder
Canmake Cheek & Cheek blush 08
The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow pencil 03
Maybelline the Colossal Kajal Super Black
Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Waterproof Mascara
MAC Lip Pencil – Ruby Woo
Here’s the EOTD:
I loved this makeup look a lot. It is easy to create and looks gorgeous. What do you think of this makeup look? Comment below!