Heleow beautiful people! How are you today? Hope you liked yesterday’s post about How To Get Luscious Lips. I was a bit skeptical while posting it. A few of my friends sometimes read my blog posts and I was a bit embarrased to be writing something on the lines of luscious lips. But I just got over it and did it. No one has teased me yet so I am glad I did what I want to do as a beauty blogger. So anyway I am into face masks lately (because of my growing “collection”) and today I want to review the Missha Pure Source Aloe Sheet mask. I featured it in my Missha shopping haul.
Product: Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Aloe (Check it out on Missha website)
Product Claim: Pure cotton sheet mask enriched with Aloe ingredient, makes your stimulated and delicate skin calm and moisturized.
Directions To Use:
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
- Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face, adjusting eye and nose areas. Lower the eye parts for double covering effect.
- Leave it for 15~20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alochol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betaine, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, PEG-40 Hydrogentaed Castor Oil, Diethoxyl Succinate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trideceth-9, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorophensin, Parfum
No animal testing!
The main goal with a sheet mask is that it should nourish your skin and make it hydrated some percent over what a normal face cream or lotion can achieve.
What I really like about Missha Pure Source Sheet masks:
- The key ingredient listed on the packaging actually also lists high up in the ingredient list (this does not happen in many brands that’s why it is a big issue for me).
- These sheet masks have an extra cutout in the eye area to cover the under-eye skin. So if you use this mask at night like me, you do not need to use an under eye cream.
- It contains Sodium Hyaluronate. (It is the sodium salt of Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the fluid that bathes joints, in the vitreous humor of the eye and in the skin. It’s abundant in the dermis of young skin, but levels of this important compound decline with age. This makes skin look older. So Hyaluronic acid and its derivatives help maintain the youthfulness of the skin for long. So they work good as anti-ageing ingredients).
I used this last night and I think a few rough dry spots that I had around my chin and on my forehead disappeared! I also felt that my skin was softer than when I just use my The Body Shop Aloe Night Cream.
This is how I feel about the Missha Pure Source Aloe Sheet Mask. What is your experience with Missha mask sheets?