It looks like Etude House has been releasing new products every week. And even though I left Korea only a few weeks ago, it feels like I visited an Etude House store ages ago. I somehow got a few details about the new products that launched in June n July and here is a little list of everything that I could find.
Disclaimer: This is not a PR post. The watermarked images belong to me as I created those collages or edited those photos everything else belongs to Etude House Korean website. The data collected is from various sources that I translated from Korean to English. I cannot guarantee accurate translation though. This post is for informational purposes only.
1. LOCK N SUMMER collection
Lock N Summer collection is the new makeup collection from Etude House and they have released 5 new shades in the Color Lips-Fit lipsticks, a new version of their Shockcara called the Proof Lash Perm Shockcara, a new makeup fixing spray called the Face Conditioning fixer (which I reckon is a spray version of their Face Conditioning cream – a primer type face cream) and 2 new cushion products – cushion blusher in 2 shades and cushion eyeliner in 3 shades.
- Proof 10 Lock N Summer Cushion liner comes with an angled liner brush – 5000KRW (~5$)
- BK801 DJ Black
- BR401 Pease Brown
- RD301 Scream Red
- BL601 Go! Blue
- PP501 Rock Purple
- CushionBlusher – 9000KRW (~9$)
- PK001 Hey Yo! Pink
- OR201 Let’s Go! Coral
- Precious Mineral Proof Any Cushion – 18000 KRW (~18$) [Refill 10000 KRW ~10$]
- NO2 Light Beige
- W13 Natural Beige
- Color Lips Fit lipsticks – 9000 KRW (~9$)
- PP501 Brave Berry Fit
- OR203 Live Orange Fit
- PK004 Pretty Hot Pink Fit
- OR204 Tangerine Slush Fit
- OR205 Coral Love Fit
- Proof Lash Perm Shockcara – 11000 KRW (~11$)
- Face Conditioning Fixer – 10000 KRW (~10$) – A makeup boosting fixer that once applied, provides a cool calming effect and perfects long-lasting smooth makeup. I have used and reviewed the Face Conditioning Cream here.
All these products are new to me except for the Color Lips-Fit lipstick which I reviewed when they were first launched in February 2014. You can read my comprehensive review on those here. Check out my swatch post on the Color Lips Fit lipsticks for the shades released in February.
2. Precious Mineral Perfect Fit BB Cream – Price 15000 KRW (~15$)
The Perfect Fit BB cream is a new addition to the Precious Mineral range of BB creams. There were 3 different BB creams in this range – Bright Fit, Cotton Fit and Blooming Fit. The Cotton Fit BB cream works best for oily skin and s I have used and reviewed the Bright Fit and Blooming Fit BB creams here and here. It comes in 3 shades – NO2 Light Beige, W13 Natural Beige, W24 Honey Beige.
3. Pure Water Baobab skincare range
- Moist cream – 13000 KRW (~13 $)
- Moist Skin (Emulsion) – 9500 KRW (~9.5 $)
- Moisturizer – 10500 KRW (~10.5 $)
All of the products in this range contain Baobab water in different quantities in addition to Moringa Seed Extract. The consistency is supposed to be gel-like light weight while being very moisturizing and fast-absorbing!
4. Ice Tint Balm – Price 8000 KRW (~8$)
- PP501 Blueberry Rubber
- RD301 Apple Holic
- OR201 Tangerine Shower
- PK001 Tropical Dream
- PK002 Strawberry Mix
- PP502 Grapefruit Fashion
A range of tinted lip balms with cooling effect in 6 shades that can be worn full-on or ombré!
5. Petite Beauty patch
- Bright Eyes patch – 2500 KRW (~2.5$)
- Firm Neck patch – 2500 KRW (~2.5$)
- Smooth Forehead patch – 2500 KRW (~2.5$)
- Smile Care Patch – 2500 KRW (~2.5$)
A range of masks for forehead, neck, under eyes and jawline!
6. Take Care of My Skin Masks – 950 KRW (~ 1$)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Royal Jelly
- Green Tea
- Tea Tree
- Vita Complex
- Coenzyme Q10
- Korean Ginseng
- Acai Berry
20 NEW masksheets infused with different key ingredients to take care of the skin!
7. Tropical Aqua Nails – 3000 KRW (~3 $)
Play time with Etude House, amazing nail paints for summer fun!
8. Dear My Blooming Lips-talk (New) – 10000 KRW (~10$)
There is probably a new shade (or shades) in the Dear My Blooming Lips-talk range or just one repackaged shade but this new packaging surely calls for inclusion in this post. I have seen this in the “Let Your Pink Out” ad. I could not find any more details. Sorryyyyy! But I will update this, the moment I find some info.
In addition to these products, there are a few more that I found less intriguing like the Mixing Bowl for the Wonder pore line, Ice Shot patches (cooling patches), Ice Shot spray and Wonder Pore Facial soap. Then there is a range called Sparkling Toc!s which I could not find any information on so I excluded from this list. I hope you find this list and information helpful that I gathered today. I had to since I owe it to my fellow Etude House fans!
What would you really like to try from Etude House, share in the comments!