I am into a full blown nail art mania! I have been painting my nails so often and trying so many nail art designs that keep popping into my head (and catching my eye on Pinterest) that I need more hands to catch up! See my 7 in 1 nail art post.
Today is my wedding anniversary and instead of going for a romantic nail art (which I am sure the hubster wouldn’t notice until I throw it in his face), I decided to do how my heart is feeling at the moment – cheerful! And what better way to express this happiness than colorful nails!
I am slowly building up a nail polish collection (since last year) and I thought of using as many colors as I could (except black since I couldn’t find it). I did my nails last night and had no idea what I would be wearing so this “Nail Art” was a safe bet. I have stopped buying clothes (since late November) since I want to try out more Korean makeup and beauty products so I will have to choose something that I already have but haven’t worn a lot (and there are a few)!
So anyway, the nail art is pretty simple.
Step 1: Paint your nails White (or whatever base you want)
Step 2: Use a dotting tool to ‘dot’ on different colors making sure to dip the tool in nail paint remover after every single color.
Nail Polishes used:
- The Face Shop Face it Gel Touch Nails – WH001 (white)
- The Face Shop Face it BL606 (Light blue)
- The Face Shop Face it Gel Touch Nails BL601 (Cobalt Blue), PP401 (Violet)
- Etude House Play Nails #93 (Green)
- Nature Republic Color Waltz RD503 Diva Red (Red), PK215 Secret Pink (Fuscia)
- Elle Girl 08 (Orange)
- Daiso Organic Farm Lovely Pastel #07 (Neon Pink), 01 (Yellow)
- Lofes Vitamin Super Nail Hardener 648 (mint green)
- The Face Shop Face it Gel Touch Nails Top Coat
I used one color at a time and then cleaned the tool to pick up the next shade. it was very easy and fun. I loved being random. And I love how cheerful my nails look!
You can check out more simple nail art (7 of them) in video I posted recently on my YouTube channel.
I hope you liked it. If you try this, make sure to share it with me!