Hi everyone! My love for makeup is obvious if you consider what I do for a living, running a makeup and beauty blog. And my favorite is eye makeup! I love my eyeshadows and eyeliner. Colourful eyes are so much fun to create so I have created a Peacock Inspired Eye makeup look for you today! I have worn many different variations of these colours on my eyes in past and received many compliments so I thought why not do a makeup tutorial for my YouTube channel – Shopping Escapades. (Subscribe!!!) Here is the first makeup tutorial and I will be sharing other variations of these colours for makeup in the upcoming videos and blogposts.
Makeup tutorial video:
Peacock Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Eyes):
- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the eyelids upto the browbone.
- Apply a teal eyeliner or eyeshadow all over the eyelid and then apply a matte purple shade in the crease.
- Create depth with a deep pink/burgundy shade and blend it well. This looks best when there are no clear boundaries between the different shades.
- With a fluffy brush, add a highlighter under the browbone also blending the edge of the crease shade.
- Apply dark blue/Indigo eyeshadow/liner under the lower lashline.
- Finish off with a thin winged liner and mascara.
Peacock Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Face):
- Clean up any residue from the eyeshadow and then apply a full coverage concealer under the eyes.
- Apply a foundation to even out the skin tone. I chose a medium to full coverage foundation.
- Set your foundation and concealer with a setting powder. I chose to add some more coverage by adding a powder foundation to set my concealer.
- Fill in your brows.
- Apply a light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
Peacock Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Lips):
- Finish off with a neutral pink shade.
(I chose a pink to keep the whole look in the cool-toned family, you may use a n*de lipstick too)
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeshadow – 09 Amethyst Spark (Shimmer)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Concealer – 3W Medium (Warm)
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush – 01 Pink Tease
MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder – NC35
MAC eyeshadow – Ricepaper (Frost)
L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation – D3 W3 Golden Beige
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss – Black
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Etude House Play 101 Pencil – 36
Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe Eyeshadow – PK003
Chambor Eye Tattoo Waterproof Liner – ET02
Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner – 09 18K Gold
The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow pencil – 03
Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara – Black
Chanel Allure Velvet lipstick – 36 La Caline
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and watching the video. There are more makeup tutorials and review vidoes coming up. Subscribe to my YouTube channel – Shopping Escapades and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.