The Face Shop Acai Berry Real Nature Mask Review
Hi everyone! How are you today. I want to talk about a The Face Shop face mask that I tried recently. So without further ado, let’s jump right into The Face Shop Acaiberry Real Nature mask review!
Product: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Acai Berry
Claim: A firming mask sheet containing acai berry extract to improve resilience and provide moisturized firmness to the skin.
- Wash face and apply toner.
- Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
- Remove after 10-12 minutes and tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin.
Price: 1000 KRW (~ 1$) | Buy Online
I did a comprehensive review of all The Face Shop sheet masks. Check out my video:
I have already reviewed all of the other The Face Shop Real Nature masks, please check out my detailed reviews here:
Review: There was a lot of hype around the benefits of Acai berry and I never quite got to try anything with Acaiberry extracts in the past. But when I was selecting face masks at The Face Shop(Read my haul post ), I picked one to see if the claims have any truth to them. And after using this mask sheet, I think they might be true!
The Face Shop Rice, Green tea and Blueberry face masks had a very run-y thin essence which dripped while I was opening up the sheets but the Acai berry essence was a relatively more viscous. The scent is very mild like the other mask sheets (except Bamboo face mask sheet)
Within 10 minutes of placing this mask sheet, my skin started feeling more firm and after removing the mask and patting the essence into the skin, my face felt more firm and fresh. I loved the effect! This mask sheet is now my second favorite from The Face Shop Real Nature mask range. My face felt soft and well moisturized in the morning.
That is actually all that happened to my skin after using this Acai Berry Mask!
1. The fragrance is listed last in the ingredients list and I do think the mask is not heavily perfumed which is always a plus in my eyes for skincare products.
2. The other good thing is that Acai berry extract (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit extract) is fourth in the Ingredient list (after Aqua, Glycerin and Butylene Glycol). This makes the Acai berry one of the key ingredients!
3. This face mask contains parabens and fragrance.
4. Other important ingredients: Trehalose, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract (Mung bean), Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract (Japanese White Birch), Rumex Crispus Root extract (Curly/yellow dock)
Acai berry mask sheet has been the most firming face mask I have used from The Face Shop. It is very moisturizing as well so I think it is suitable for all skintypes and it will be really good for people in their late 20s and above!
FTC: Contains affiliate links
What do you think about The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry mask sheets? Have you tried face masks from Korean brands? Share your comments below!