Product: The Face Shop Face it Lemon Brightening Nail Pack
Claim: An easy to use fingernail care pack that provides concentrated care on the fingernail and cuticle.
Details: The Face Shop international (English) website: [Go to Products -> Makeup -> Nails (Page 2)] http://international.thefaceshop.com/index.jsp
The Face Shop Face it Nail Pack line comes in three forms:
- Lemon Brightening Nail Pack
- Paraffin Nutrition Nail Pack
- Milk Calcium Nail Pack
- Just by putting on your fingers this nail mask provides concentrated care on your nails, something that you can now do anywhere at anytime.
- 3 different nail care products depending on your nail concern. Whether it is for brittle nails or dry nails etc. you can choose the product that is just right for you!
How To Use:
- After washing your hands, take out the nail mask caps from the dual pouch and put the biggest sheet on your left thumb and the other 4 sheets on the rest of your fingers.
- Open the other pouch and do the same with the fingers of your other hand.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and massage the remaining product into fingers.
I have been suffering from extremely dry hands this week and the skin around my nails was peeling off so I decided to apply these nail mask caps to hydrate and soothe my nails and cuticles. I had a nice experience with the Milk Calcium Nail Pack that I used first from this line but sadly I am not over the moon about this one.
Of course this is not a must-have product or essential for skincare. It is meant for the times when your hands and nails extra moisture. A hand cream or hand mask can easily do the job too but I liked the nail packs better than the hand mask gloves. So I tried this one!
Since the nail mask is scented, I expected a refreshing lemon scent but was greeted by a vaguely citrus scent which was a bit chemically for my taste. The nail caps are long enough to cover two thirds of the finger and hence my knuckles got some much need respite from dryness too!
The essence in the nail caps was thin and evaporated after a few minutes. I removed the mask after 20 minutes and my cuticles looked much softer and calm! I did not notice any brightening effect though.
I liked the Milk Calcium nail packs the most despite all of these pack doing the same job. I would recommend this to people with dry hands and fingers who need immediate respite from dryness.These may not be practical for everyday use (depending on your preference of course) but do work well for special occasions and travel!