I reached my blogging goals for the month of March 2014. I am so glad to have wonderful internet friends (my readers) that I thought of opening another giveaway for spring. Spring is my favorite time of year and it is extra special this year for me because I am now a full-time blogger. I am so thankful for all the support I have received since I started this blog and I wanted to do something extra nice for you.
- Etude House Nutrifull Shea Butter cream ~22$
- Etude House Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack (mini) (comes with the cream)
- Etude House Nutrifull Shea Butter Essentializer ~18$
- Etude House Dear My Enamel Gloss ERD301 ~6$
- Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm Pink (mini) ~ 2.5$
- Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm VIP Gold Collection (mini) ~2.5$
- Etude House I Need You Pomegranate mask ~1$
- The Face Shop Real Nature Rice mask ~1$
- The Face Shop Real Nature Blueberry mask ~1$
- The Face Shop Real Nature Bamboo mask ~1$
- Mamonde Flower Essential Mask Nutrition ~1.5$
Total price of the giveaway contents: 47$ (~50000 KRW)
[EXCLUDING the shipping charges]
The mini sizes are not free samples but travel size products that I bought from the store. Hope you like the giveaway. I wanted to be relieved of all the duties of a giveaway except buying and sending the products of course so for checking if someone has met all the terms and conditions or not, I am using Rafflecopter widget. I hope this eases the task of entering the giveaway for you too.
“a Rafflecopter giveaway” (link removed since the giveaway is closed)
I plan to run giveaways regularly just in an attempt to give a little bit of love in return of all the love and support I receive 🙂
Disclaimer: I bought everything from my own money. This giveaway is not sponsored by any brand.
Thank you for helping my blog grow and taking it to new heights! I love you :*