Winter Makeup Look Featuring L’Oreal Makeup Products from Festive Fever collection
Hi everyone, I feel like I have not done a makeup look in ages. And despite other important stuff, there is nothing more I want to do than talking to you guys about makeup. Girls do connect over these things, isn’t it? And it is not something I do as a part-time gig, it is a passion. It is the perfect outlet for creativity. And it keeps me happy. So anyway, recently I received a few products from the L’Oreal Festive Fever collection and could not wait for the weekend to try those out. Here is a makeup look I created in a jiffy before leaving for office!
This is a pretty simple makeup look that took me less than 15 minutes to put on. It is still a full-face makeup look and anyone can do this for a party or special occasion with minimal products. Here is the makeup breakdown of this red lips makeup look.
- Apply a shimmery orange shade all over the eyelid to bring some light to the eyes. It is especially important for people with semi-hooded eyes. I used L’Oreal Paris La palette Nude 01 Rose – Shade 5 (from left) for this
- Create a soft crease by using a matte or satin finish light taupe shade in the crease. I used Shade 4 (from left) in and above the crease. I have deep set eyes so I have to go a little above the crease to create this transition
- Apply a frosty pink or gold shade in the inner corner. I used Shade 2 (from left) for this step
- Use a champagne gold shade as a highlight. Since the eye look is going to be a soft smoky eye, you can take some liberties with the highlight. I used the Shade 1 (from left)
- Define your eyes using black or blue eyeliner. I used the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza in 05 Sapphire Blue for this. I even applied it to my waterline
- Curl your lashes and apply a mascara to make your eyes appear bigger. I used one of my favourite mascaras of all time, Fairydrops Platinum Waterproof mascara
- Even out your skin using a BB cream or foundation. I applied my trusted Revlon Photoready BB cream. I applied it again under my eyes to make it act as a concealer
- Set your concealer and foundation. I set my concealer using the L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable powder. I have dry skin and since it is winter, I skip using the powder all over the rest of the face to avoid it looking all flaky
- Apply a natural blush. I was in no mood for a blush so applied the shade 5 from the L’Oreal La Nude palette to the apples of my cheeks. It has shimmer so applied it strategically making it do the job of blush + highlighter
- Define your brows. I used the Etude house Design Eyebrow pencil for this. It perfectly matches the color of my brows and looks natural (as natural as makeup can ;))
- Finish up with a red lipstick. A red lipstick can bring any dull makeup to like and the L’Oreal Paris Moist Matte lipstick “Blaze of Red” is perfect for it
Makeup products used:
L’Oreal Paris La Palette Nude (01 Rose)
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza (05 Sapphire Blue )
L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Powder (Shade: Golden Sand)
L’Oreal Paris Moist Mat lipstick (R519 Blaze of Red )
Revlon Photoready BB cream (Shade: Medium)
Etude House Design Eyebrow Pencil (Shade 01)
Fairydrops the Platinum Waterproof Mascara (Black)
I am in love with the L’Oreal La Nude Rose Palette. Let me know what you think of this look. Share your thoughts in the comments section below!