Shopping is so much fun, especially in South Korea. There is always something new to buy and something somewhere on discount. But shopping is usually only fun until we come back home and try to fit stuff into our inventory (maybe it usually happens to beauty bloggers). I love shopping especially when I get a good deal. But after becoming a beauty blogger, I have seen myself go all out buying body washes without finishing up the 3 in my bathroom. So when I use something up, I feel proud of myself; I feel like I have made the most of my money. I have completed the cycle started with buying the product. I last did my empties post on October and I have accumulated a lot of empty bottles. So for the A to Z Blogging Challenge, I am doing a post on Empties for Day 5 (Alphabet E).
Since there were so many products, I divided the products and took photos in 2 parts! The first one is all about body creams, lotions and hand creams. The second one has body washes, face creams, cleaners, shampoos etc.
Beauty Empties Part 1:
- Missha Bordeaux Face & Body oil (Review)
- Victoria’s Secret Mango Temptation Body Lotion (Review)
- Neutrogena Body Emulsion (Review)
- Beyond Rich & Touch Shea Hand Butter (Review)
- Missha Love Secret hand cream – Peony Rose (Review)
- Missha Love Secret hand cream – Lemongrass (Review)
- Jasmine Hand cream
- Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Face lotion (Review)
- Happy Bath Moisture Lotion
- Happy Bath Moisture hand cream (Review)
- The Face Shop Strawberry Hand & Body Shiffon cream (Review)
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter (Review)
Beauty Empties Part 2:
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O (Review)
- DKNY Be Delicious – Fresh Blossoms EdT (Review)
- Etude House Happy Essential Foam Vitamin C
- Nature Republic Purple Honey Cleansing Cream (Review)
- Victoria’s Secret Amber Romance Shower Gel (Review)
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo (Review)
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash (Review)
- Cottage Vanilla Gentle Exfoliating Shower Scrub (Review)
- Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel spray (Review)
- LG ON: The Body Iris Body Wash (Review)
- LG ON: The Body Ylang Ylang Body Wash (Review)
- Fabindia Rose facial water (Review)
- Oriflame Optimals Cleansing Milk (review)
- Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash (Review)
- GS25 Nail Remover
Total – 28 products (Swoon!)
(Note: I found reviews of 95% of the products I have mentioned above. I will link the others if I find them).
The reason I kept on accumulating all the bottles and not doing regular empties blog posts is that I wanted to do a video on my YouTube channel. But it has not happened yet (7 months on) and I am sick of having these empty bottles take so much space in my studio apartment. I am sending these for recycling today.
I have a lot more products I am about to finish using up so I will probably do another “Empties” post next month. I did not include a few I finished up using because I have not reviewed them on the blog yet. I feel like I need to share my thoughts on a product before tossing the bottle out. So expect more product reviews and empties in the upcoming weeks!
The only thing is that I have never ever finished up using a makeup product except my Dior eyeliner which I bought in 2010 and finished up using in late 2012! The main reason might be that I love using skincare and body products much more than applying makeup 🙂
Doing an Empties post actually makes me feel relieved. It means that I am using the products I spend my hard-earned money to buy! And the best part is that I enjoyed using (and will consider repurchasing 80% of these products). Check out my Reviews linked in this post to know my thoughts on each product individually.
Do you accumulate empty bottles? Do you hit pan on your makeup or you just throw it away when you think it has expired?