The Face Shop Rice Real Nature Mask Review
I have been loving The Face Shop Real Nature masks this winter. And in case you didn’t know I picked up so many of these mask sheets as one go, see my The Face Shop mask sheet haul post. I picked up a chosen few from other ranges of The Face Shop masks but picked all of the Real Nature masks. Today I am going to do The Face Shop Rice Real Nature Mask Review post for you!
I have already reviewed the other masks in this range:
Product: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Rice
Claim: A brightening & complexion improvement mask sheet containing rice extract to smoothen and brighten dull and rough skin.
Price: 1000 KRW (~ 1$) | Buy Online
- Wash face and apply toner.
- Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
- Remove after 10-12 minutes and tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin.
1. The fragrance is listed last in the ingredients list and the mask seems to be mildly scented. I did not even notice it (As opposed to the off-putting Bamboo mask from the same line)
2. The other good thing is that Rice extract (Oryza Sativa extract) is third in the Ingredient list (after Aqua and Glycerin).
3. Other important ingredients: Phaseolus Radiatus Extract (Mung bean), Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract (Japanese White Birch), Rumex Crispus Root extract (Curly/yellow dock)
After liking most of the Real Nature masks I have used till now (except Bamboo mask), I knew I was going to like The Face Shop Rice Real Nature mask as well.
The Rice face mask was also very mildly scented and very cooling to the skin. The essence was clear (it was clear in all masks except the Red Ginseng one) and very liquid-y. It kept leaking when I was opening the mask sheet and trying to place it well on my face (no big deal but be careful if you are going to use in daytime and are not in your PJs!)
My skin was a bit sensitive (that time of the month) so I used Green tea and Rice this week. Both of these were really gentle to my skin and my skin is much more nourished than usual this week! A couple of breakouts also calmed down after using these two masksheets.
I kept the face mask on for about 12 minutes and slept immediately after removing it, without even properly patting the essence into the skin (it was 2.30 am so…). And my skin felt really good in the morning!
The Rice masks are supposed to be brightening and I think it did make slight difference in how my skin looked the other day. The effect lasted for 2 days I think.
FTC: Contains affiliate links
I liked The Face Shop Rice Real Nature Mask as much as the Real Nature Blueberry mask. I only disliked the Bamboo mask due its scent probably. If these The Face Shop masks did not contain parabens and were free of added fragrance, I would have loved these even more!
Have you tried The Face Shop Rice Real Nature mask? Which is your favorite mask of all time? Comment below!